Are you tired of wasting time and energy collecting payments from customers? Imagine having a “Pay Now” link in the invoices you send them. This article will show you how to use WooCommerce to email invoices with a convenient “Pay Now” link using the WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Packing Slips, and Credit Notes plugin.
Boost Efficiency and Convenience
When you don’t have a point-of-sale (POS) system or want to accept payments at a later time, “Pay Now” links in WooCommerce can be a game-changer. These invoice links offer a helpful feature that allows you to collect payments before or after the checkout process. By incorporating this feature, you can streamline payments, reduce late payments, and enhance customer satisfaction.
Suitable for All Businesses
Whether you are a retailer, wholesaler, or B2B company, a “Pay Now” link sent via email is the perfect solution. It offers your customers an alternative payment method that simplifies transactions. With an easy-to-use payment link sent right to their inbox, customers can complete payments hassle-free. This means you can receive payments faster and increase customer trust and loyalty.
Advantages for Businesses and Customers
Using a “Pay Now” link in your invoices offers numerous benefits for both businesses and customers. Here are just a few advantages:
- Improve workflow and payment process, allowing you to focus on growing your business.
- Enhance the customer experience by offering payment options through email on any device.
- Increase customer trust and loyalty by providing secure payment methods.
- Keep track of transactions on a user-friendly dashboard in real-time.
- Reduce business costs by eliminating the need for point-of-sale devices.
- Accept a wide range of payment options, including credit cards and electronic wallets.
- Boost conversion rates and overall revenue by catering to customer preferences.
Step-by-Step Guide: Adding a Pay Now Link to WooCommerce Invoices
To set up the “Pay Now” link feature in your PDF invoices, follow these steps:
- Install and activate the free version of the WooCommerce PDF Invoice, Packing Slips, Delivery Notes, and Shipping Labels plugin.
- Install and activate the premium version of the WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Packing Slips, and Credit Notes plugin.
Activate the Payment Link in Invoices
- Go to Invoice/Packing > Invoice in your WordPress admin console.
- Configure the necessary invoice settings.
- Scroll down to the Payment link section in the General tab.
- Select the checkbox for Show payment link on invoice.
- Choose the order status emails to which the payment links should be attached.
- Enable the Pay Later option if you want to provide an additional payment option.
- Customize the title, description, and instructions for the Pay Later option.
- Click Update Settings to save the changes.
Customize Invoice Templates with Pay Now Links
- Go to Invoice/Packing > Invoice > Customize.
- Change the layout to one of the Pro templates (PRO – 1, PRO – 2, or PRO – 3) to access the Payment Link option.
- Enable the Payment Link option and customize the label if necessary.
- Click Save to save the changes to your template.
Activate Your Invoice Template
- Click on the three horizontal lines next to the Cancel button.
- Tap on Activate to activate your invoice template.
Simplify Your Payment Process Today
By incorporating the “Pay Now” link feature in your WooCommerce invoices, you can simplify payment collection and enhance customer satisfaction. With ProgramMatek’s WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Packing Slips, and Credit Notes plugin, the process becomes effortless. For a seamless payment experience and efficient business operations, visit ProgramMatek to learn more.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to share them in the comments section below.