Running an e-commerce store requires hard work and organization. Inventory management, in particular, can be a real drain on your time if you’re not using the right tools. Thankfully, there are several WooCommerce inventory management plugins available to ease some of the burdens. However, not all plugins are created equal. In this article, we will unpack the best WooCommerce inventory management tools in 2022 to help you make an informed decision for your business.
ATUM Inventory Management for WooCommerce
ATUM Inventory Management for WooCommerce is one of the top options for shop owners looking to scale their business. It offers comprehensive and powerful inventory control, and the best part is, it’s free! With ATUM, you can access a range of reporting options, quick edit features, searches, and filters. Plus, it all goes through an intuitive interface to make life easier and give you more time to focus on other core parts of your business, like increasing conversion rates.
- WPML-compatible for businesses targeting global markets
- Bulk actions available, like deactivating items
- Advanced search and filter features, including auto-fill
- Exceptional customer support
- Add-ons available, like Purchase Orders Pro and Action Logs
Most e-commerce store owners manage their inventory and forecasts out of a spreadsheet like Google Sheets. Synchronize allows you to sync your e-commerce data directly to Google Sheets. It supports WooCommerce, as well as other platforms like Amazon and Shopify. By connecting your WooCommerce store to Synchronize, you can eliminate the hassle of importing and exporting CSV files to keep your data up to date.
If you’re using Google Sheets to manage any part of your WooCommerce store, this tool is invaluable.
TradeGecko, now known as QuickBooks Commerce, is a powerful plugin that integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce and QuickBooks. With TradeGecko/QuickBooks Commerce, you can manage every aspect of your stock from one dashboard, including SKUs and back-ordered items. It offers automation features, customizable reports, and multiple platform integrations to expand your business to other markets.
- Manage inventory in real-time across multiple channels and locations
- Automation features, including invoicing and shipping processes
- Customizable reports with smart insights to make the most of analytics
- B2C and B2B options are available
- Multiple platform integrations available to expand to other markets
Finale Inventory eCommerce
Finale Inventory is a cloud-based platform that specializes in stock management at all levels. The eCommerce extension allows you to manage your WooCommerce inventory efficiently. With a professional appearance and user-friendly interface, Finale Inventory offers features like multi-location syncing, API support, forecasting for restocking needs, and knitting and bundling options.
- Cloud-based platform offers more stability and room to grow
- Multi-location syncing
- API support
- Forecasting for restocking needs
- Knitting and bundling options are available
Katana is a highly visual inventory management tool with a navigable dashboard. It provides real-time data on your inventory, imports orders, and helps you monitor raw materials to avoid running out of stock. Katana is a solid option for companies that need to track raw material inventory alongside finished products.
- Provides real-time numbers
- Assign and schedule tasks to employees
- Monitor stock at every step of the process from raw materials to finished products
- Barcode scanning capabilities
- Four pricing tiers to meet various business needs
eSwap is a cloud-based inventory management tool suitable for businesses of any size and shape. It features a clean and intuitive interface that allows you to manage shipping, purchase orders, invoices, catalogs, and physical warehouses from one dashboard. With comprehensive analytics and workflow automation options, eSwap is a versatile tool for efficient inventory management.
- Manage shipping, purchase orders, and invoices, catalogs, and physical warehouses from one dashboard
- Comprehensive analytics and reports to keep tabs on every aspect of the business
- Workflow automation options to streamline services
- B2B wholesale option
- Various service tiers starting with a free version
Smart Manager for WooCommerce
Smart Manager for WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that provides general inventory tracking and bulk editing options. It supports custom products, allows bundling, and sets deals like coupons. With a sheet editor, you can manage products using various filters, including SKU, backorder, and price.
- Offer coupons with both versions
- Inline editing options in the free and paid versions
- Sort products into columns
- Simple search in Lite and more advanced search options in Pro
- Pro version contains advanced bulk and batch options
WooPOS is an all-in-one platform that lets users manage everything across multiple stores. In addition to inventory management, WooPOS allows you to manage employee workflow, follow customer trends, and monitor point-of-sales. With over 500 reports, built-in CRM, and responsive customer support, WooPOS provides a comprehensive solution for your WooCommerce store.
- Accept secure payments via multiple methods
- Access over 500 reports
- Built-in CRM to manage customer behaviors and trends
- Reliable uptime, backed up on the cloud
- Responsive customer support
Stock Synchronization for WooCommerce
Stock Synchronization for WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that syncs inventory counts between two stores to maintain real-time counts. If you operate multiple stores, this plugin automates the tracking process, ensuring accurate inventory management and preventing overselling.
- Easy integration with WooCommerce and Shopify
- Set pricing conditions for each item
- Classify products and assign relevant metadata
- Automate several functions, including how often inventory counts refresh
- Multiple file formats
Orderhive Inventory Management
Orderhive Inventory Management is a comprehensive platform that supports scaling businesses. It handles everything from the manufacturing process to ordering and shipping, all while providing real-time reports and analytics. With features like shipping management, return handling, and barcode creation, Orderhive Inventory Management is a reliable solution for startups and growing businesses.
- Works with multiple currencies
- Shipping management can track everything from the lowest rates to the quickest delivery options
- Features tools to handle returns faster and more efficiently
- Real-time reports and analytics to improve decision making
- Creates barcodes and purchase orders
These are the best WooCommerce inventory management tools to help you streamline your shop. Whether you’re a small business or an enterprise-level store, there’s a plugin that can meet your needs. Consider comparing the features of each tool to find the one that stands out for your business. For more information and to discover how ProgramMatek can assist you, visit ProgramMatek.